If there is one outstanding feature of the UK private health insurance sector when compared internationally, it is its modest scale. During the 15 years to the end of 2005, the percentage of total
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners