Fraud is high on the insurance agenda. Losses are estimated to be £3bn per annum and growing, and premeditative and opportunistic fraudsters continue to be a burden on insurers and their policyhol
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners