Controversy has raged over rate rises in employers' liability insurance.
Solutions will be neither quick nor easy. Both sides in the well-documented debate have valid arguments and fundamental flaw
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs