These proceedings concerned alleged abuse of process where there had been no prior litigation between the parties. Mr Holt - acting on behalf of the Citizens Advice Bureau - represented Mr Nesbitt
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners