Hurricanes Katrina and Rita hit the southern US but have had a devastating impact worldwide. Aside from the enormous human tragedy, which saw thousands of people left homeless and almost 1000 kill
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners