The world has changed tremendously since 1974, when Syndicate 386 first started underwriting liability classes. It has proven to be a difficult class to master, against a backdrop of socio-economi
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners