Leaving a well-paid secure job to help a fledgling dot.com start-up just after your wife has given birth to twins could be seen as a risky move for some but for Richard Mason, managing director of
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners