The claimant, a care worker, sought damages from her employer for breach of duty leading to psychiatric illness. At first instance, the claim failed.
The judge drew a significant distinction betwee
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners