At 2005's Monte Carlo Rendezvous, there was joy and despair for the English contingent of insurance and reinsurance practitioners. On one television channel, the pictures were showing jubilant sce
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners