Managing general agent Lorega, which covers policyholders' costs for expert negotiation in the event of a complex claim, recently announced it will be making a major push into the broking market.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers