Speed of claims settlement has always been a thorny issue for the insurance industry. Although there is no dispute that settling claims fast makes commercial sense, brokers, insurers and loss adju
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs