(Queen's Bench Division - 29 October 2003)
The claimant was involved in a road traffic accident following mechanical failure of his vehicle. While travelling along a dual carriageway with no hard s
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners