Global economic losses from natural and man-made catastrophes in 2003 came to $70bn (£38bn), according to the latest Sigma report from Swiss Re.
The largest part of these losses came from the droug
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners