Exceeding customer expectations is the "holy grail" of claims operations, said Towergate Partnership's claims chief Simon Gifford, and argued this could be done simply by getting the basics right.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated