The Civil Procedure Rules do not contain specific powers to make a costs cap order but it is now accepted that the court has jurisdiction to make such orders.
Recently, Mrs Justice Hallett, in the
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Future-proofing claims for the digital age
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- Automated and Electric Vehicles Bill passes through parliament
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit