Brokers have long represented a fairly safe risk for professional indemnity underwriters and claims trends as well as premiums have remained stable for some time. But there is a view that the increase
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally