Norwich Union's parent, Aviva, has announced £100m of savings - £20m more than originally forecast - by bringing the 2005-acquired RAC operation under NU Insurance. And yet, the priorities for emp
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners