Seele, which had installed defective window units in the Paternoster Square development, sought to recover from insurers under a contractors all risks policy's "access costs": the cost of repairing da
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?