Reports that Axa subsidiary Lifetime Care's decision to pull out of the pre-funded long-term care market could kill off the market are premature, according to Norwich Union Healthcare.
This week, O
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief