From televisions and computers to furniture and toys, chemicals are widely used in a variety of products and manufacturing processes. Around 500 new chemicals are introduced into the economy every
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting