A business interruption claim is all too often the thorn in the side of an insurer. Negotiations can become problematic, with the claimant holding unrealistically high expectations of how much the
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners