When premium finance first came to the UK as an industry in the 1970s, the country was caught up in a similar period of recession - although fortunately we've managed to leave the frightening flared
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal