The Environment Agency will go live with a flood forecasting and warning system for the Midlands in September this year, following a £1.3m government investment. Once implemented, the system will
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'