Derek Mason describes himself as a "frustrated lawyer", which may come as something of a surprise to his colleagues at food group Uniq, where his role is that of group risk and insurance manager.
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers