The new Lloyd's chief executive officer, Richard Ward, appeared eminently well qualified when he took up the role in April 2006. Already schooled in running a fast-paced financial exchange in ICE
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?