The publication of Deloitte's UK motor insurance market report last week drew a large and varied audience to the first of three seminars in London.
The headline figures, based on the 2005 Financial
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally