At least once a month, a fire involving acetylene cylinders causes major disruption in the capital, according to the London Fire Brigade. Last year a fire on a construction site in King's Cross in
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse