At first instance, the judge found it understandable that the claimant, Mr Young, as a child victim of sexual and physical abuse, had not turned his mind to litigation until after assisting in a p
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners