The question of staged success fees was recently considered in the clinical negligence case of Barham v (1) Dr Athreya and (2) Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Hospitals Trust (2007).
- Blog: Treating customers fairly is a business imperative too
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day One – Wednesday 15 May
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair