The question of staged success fees was recently considered in the clinical negligence case of Barham v (1) Dr Athreya and (2) Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Hospitals Trust (2007).
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines