The debate over UK insurers on exposures to US liabilities is now the preserve of Royal and Sun Alliance and Lloyd's. However, not so long ago, before the merger boom, there were several UK
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance