There is much consensus in the insurance industry that, despite tough economic conditions, investment in technology must continue. There are questions, however, over the correct approach to how such f
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor