The Motor Insurance Database should be used to much greater effect by the industry, said Bernie Rowe, senior partner and joint head of the personal injury litigation department at law firm Lyons D
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally