Mr Slater, a young man with Downs syndrome, spent weekdays at the Hillcrest Day Centre, operated by Buckingham County Council. The council contracted with Mr Stigwood to take Mr Slater to the day
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise