The defendant was the liability insurer of the company that ran the notorious Bryn Alyn children's care home. The claimants were former residents at Bryn Alyn who secured judgement in respect of
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m