To put it bluntly, the current tough economic conditions are good news for insurance IT vendors. Investing in smarter systems could potentially mean a reduction of a company's headcount and, therefore
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs