Insurers are often reluctant to use the word 'outsourcing' despite actually doing it, Martha Bennett, Datamonitor research director, financial services, told delegates.
According to its own researc
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners