Hugh James is hoping to expand its volume-based legal services offering and has established a team of legal and commercial outsourcing specialists.
The law firm has hired former Shaw Pittman partne
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners