The fortunes of the airline insurance market are obviously intertwined with the industry it serves. They also share numerous common characteristics. Both are fiercely competitive, have been recipients
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners