Insurers and employers may have breathed a collective sigh of relief in February 2002, when the Court of Appeal put the issue of 'foreseeability' onto the compensation for workplace stress agenda.
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re