Insurers and employers may have breathed a collective sigh of relief in February 2002, when the Court of Appeal put the issue of 'foreseeability' onto the compensation for workplace stress agenda.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation