The 12,000 carbon-emitting installations in the European Union are annually allocated carbon credits at no cost, and any excess carbon they burn must be bought from the open market. So what happen
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting