International accounting standards adopted in 2004 allow listed companies to carry goodwill forward at full value on their balance sheet, but for general insurance brokers it is a different story.
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Das v Asplin: Asplin guilty in fraud case
- Zurich's Puneet Sharma: Calling time on credit markets
- Former Zurich boss launches boutique broker to buck consolidation trend
- Call out rogue MGAs, urges Chilton
- Covéa regional restructure leads to redundancies