Farming in the UK appears to be in a constant state of crisis. Many attribute this to agricultural prices, various diseases and the competitive pressures and terms imposed by supermarkets. Unfortunate
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners