To say that payment protection insurance has received some bad press recently is something of an understatement. This was fuelled at the end of last year by a 'super complaint' from the Citizens A
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation