A preliminary issue on assumed facts considered an aggregation clause in a professional indemnity policy in the context of around 22,000 pension mis-selling claims. It would have been to the insur
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally