Defendant lawyers are warning insurers to hit hard and early, after it was revealed a number of passive smoking cases were being considered by claimant solicitors.
Anne Davies, partner at Vizards W
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners