(Court of Appeal - 24 July 2003)
The defendant employed the claimant as an assistant in a petrol kiosk.
Her duties included re-stocking goods. The claimant alleged that she hadinjured her shoulder,
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners