The defining characteristic of the group of reinsurers that were set up in Bermuda immediately after 11 September 2001 has been their speed.
Swiftly established just weeks after the World Trade Cen
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'