The defining characteristic of the group of reinsurers that were set up in Bermuda immediately after 11 September 2001 has been their speed.
Swiftly established just weeks after the World Trade Cen
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards