Norwich Union's digital mapping technology went live last week, providing the possibility of a more accurate assessment of risks for five million people living or working in flood risk areas.
- Budget 2017: Live blog
- Insurers welcome IPT freeze in this year’s Budget
- Interview: Lyndon Wood, Moorhouse Group
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home
- Driven Consortium backs Budget on autonomous vehicles
- Allianz takes aim at underinsured SMEs
- Cost of natural disasters to more than double in Australia by 2050, says study