When they go wrong - and any type of London market business can backfire occasionally - delegated authority, or 'binder' contracts, are often very painful indeed. The cost of failure not only affe
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting