Perhaps surprisingly, the world of loss adjusters has not yet witnessed the 'Towergate effect' of fast-paced consolidation - if anything, there are currently more names in the frame than there hav
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business